Thursday, March 29, 2007

Dear Readers,

Sober music, please. The time has come for an update. After enjoying a trip to North Carolina earlier this month (see photo), I’m back in Montréal writing full time. My book project continues, and meanwhile I’ve also gone back to writing short stories.

To those of you who’ve been checking up on me here on Blogger recently (and I’ve been slowly finding out that there are more than I thought), I’m sorry there hasn’t been a lot to read here. For a while there this blog was my main creative outlet, but things are changingchanging as in up, up, up, lickety-split. For those who don’t speak jive, the exciting news is that, with help, I’m creating a personal website. The main purpose will be to promote my writing career, but there will also be news, updates and pasquinades. A new story will be posted soon too. It's about an anomie-plagued teen's coming of age. Don't worry, I haven't shipped my oars to drift with the tide of CanLit: there's werewolves, a cool interrogation scene, and I promise, no epiphanies. The URL for the new site will be:

www.tavish.tv

To steal a line from Brando, I’ve always considered myself spiritually Tuvaluvan. Check back here and at the new address if you want to see things fall into place. And tell your friends. Or if you're fed up, tell your enemies. I'm gonna go get me some converation. Take it away, Manny.

2 comments:

Pamphilia said...

Ooh, pasquinades! Will there be palinodes and palimpsests too? Please say yes!

Pamphilia said...

PS Obviously Manny is more of a minimalist chef than you or I will ever be . . .